skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
YOU ARE HERE X
Welcome to Mamu's Ramblings...stay a while and browse through my pictures.
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Julie's Cookie Exchange 2009
Jackie and I won for the best presentation!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mamu's ramblings
Fishing
I'm the little one with my mother and sister.
About Me
Mamu
Okay, here's how my name,Mamu, came about. I was going to be Gama and was coaching my only granddaughter (at the time) to say my name. She came up with Mamu and it stuck!
View my complete profile
Web Sites I visit
OEPC
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(4)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(7)
▼
December
(7)
Christmas at Charlotte 2009
Gingerbread House Day
Julie's Cookie Exchange 2009
Small Group Christmas Dinner
Niagara Falls/Rochester - October 2009
New Year's Eve 2009 Morning
Welcome back!
►
2007
(7)
►
January
(7)
►
2006
(25)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(19)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(2)
►
2005
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment