With Fran gone on Sunday and Jess gone Monday morning, Celia and Bennett and I settled down and enjoyed a day together, reading books, watching Sesame Street and playing with the Pooh house.
E got there after the afternoon nap and the girls were sure happy to see her. Of course, the first activity was reading a book (see picture). E packed for the girls and I worked on some of the wash. For dinner I went out for Chick-Fil-a (Celia's favorite) and we had some of Pop's macaroni and cheese. I gave Bennett her bath and E took care of Celia. E and I both read to Celia at bedtime and "talked" with her. Her favorite "talk" with me was "Mamu's Grandmama's house". I told her about the BIG swing on the porch and how 3 people (Mommy, Daddy and Celia and Bennett, since Bennett is very small) could enjoy swinging on the porch. We talked about the chickens and how I went to their little houses and gathered their eggs and about the cows and how my Grandmama milked the cow. Celia was very interested in talking about the garden and especially about the corn that grew in the garden and fed the cows and the chickens. She was excited to discuss the peanuts that also grew in the garden, since peanuts are one of her favorite foods.
Today's pictures include some of the pictures from Pop's camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment